Thursday, February 2, 2017

I'm Glad We're Friends

...Well, I am! Even if I disappear for weeks on end. I am so sorry about that! I have a little card to share today, using an older My Favorite Things stamp set called Snuggle Bunnies. I thought it would be fun to do a bit of ink blending, some simple stamping, and Copic Coloring.


I started by stamping the adorable images onto my card front, and masked them off with masking paper. 


I blended in Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberries, Ripe Persimmon, and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink onto the top portion of the card, and added some water flicks to give it a bit of interest.


I colored my images with Copic Markers, and stamped my sentiment below them. Super simple, and fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Loved the background and the coloring!! :)
    Hugs
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Lindsay, this is so precious. Your background is beautiful and the bunny & bear are so sweet. A great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsay this is beautiful - love your sponging and splattering - well worth waiting for this beautiful card:-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS